Lighting costs too high?
Are you looking to reduce your lighting energy and maintenance costs and achieve a cost effective NABERS rating improvement?
Looking for easier testing?
Did you now that there is an easier way to conduct emergency lighting discharge tests WITHOUT interrupting the normal operation of the light?
Lighting accounts for around 20% of a commercial building's energy use and up to 38% of electricity consumption.
With over 1,400 installations nationally, the award winning enLighten Australia product range delivers up to 93% energy savings for the following back of house areas.
With in-house lighting design capability, we can support our product specification to meet specific task lighting requirements, in addition to Australian Standard & Australian Building Code compliance.
Contact Us for a lighting upgrade assessment and project return on investment analysis to start saving today.
- Applications - fire stairs, undercover car parks, back of house service corridors
- Up to 93% energy savings compared to traditional fluorescent batten lighting
- Externally accessible battery drawer on emergency models for easier maintenance
- Vandal proof skirt & IP65 models available
Chamaeleon III : NEW. Self test feature in emergency models.Gradual fade transition from full light to standby modes, with standby consumption only 4-5W
Chamaeleon Eco: A value offering that still offers the microwave motion sensor with full & standby light levels in standard & emergency models.
A decorative range of multi mode oyster / bulkhead LED luminaires with integrated motion sensor and daylight harvesting capabilities. Available in standard & emergency.
- Integrated motion sensor triggers transition between full & standby light outputs
- Microwave sensor detection range of up to 10m
- Integrated PE cell allows for daylight sensing controls with a range of ambient light level settings
- Adjustable standby light setting – 0 or 20%
- Durability - water & dust proof rating of IP65
- 3 hour battery backup in emergency models
New in 2016, the Vico LED batten offers linear lovers a simple T8 or T5 fluorescent batten replacement.
- Available in 600mm (18W), 1200mm (36W) & 1500mm (44w) models in standard & emergency
- Option of microwave motion sensor with standby light operating at 20% brightness for both standard & emergency versions
- Water & dust proof, supported by IP65 rating
- NSW: AMP Capital Investors
- QLD: Marriott Brisbane City
- QLD: ISPT (Bracken Ridge Plaza outdoor carpark)
- QLD: QIC (Logan Hyperdome Shopping Centre)
- QLD: Walker Corporation (150 Charlotte St, Brisbane)
- NSW: Australian Catholic University (ACT Campus)
- NSW: Australian Catholic University (Napier St North Sydney Campus)
- NSW: Australian Catholic University (North Sydney Campus)
- WA: Charter Hall Office Trust (303 Sevenoaks Cannington WA)
- QLD: Australia Arcade Toowoomba
- VIC: Alt Tower Apartments Flemington
- NSW: Cromwell Property Group (2-6 Station St, Penrith)
- QLD: InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort
- QLD: Lend Lease & Harina Company (CP2 Tower)
- NSW: Stockland Shellharbour Shopping Centre
- NSW: Abacus Property Group (22 Edgeworth David Ave, Hornsby)
- VIC: 441 St Kilda Rd Melbourne
- NSW: Australian Unity Investments ( 20 Smith St, Parramatta)
- NSW: Cambridge Hotel Sydney
- NSW: Charter Hall Office Trust (Avaya House, 123 Epping Rd, North Ryde)