WE KNOW ESG IS IMPORTANT TO YOU!
We understand that reporting on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) issues is essential in today’s business environment. Energy efficiency is often a first step companies take towards a more sustainable future but there is so much more like....
- Reducing waste and maximising product life cycle
- Providing a safe and comfortable environment
- Procuring sustainable components that can be recycled
HOW CAN LIGHTS HELP WITH YOUR ESG REPORTING?
- Our lights use less power compared to traditional lights. We help you to reduce your kWh consumption which in turn reduces your CO2 emissions.
- Our lights and controls have been built to last and avoid unnecessary replacement and landfill.
- Our products are designed to maximise performance, energy efficiency and safety
- Our lighting designs ensure light is delivered where required and avoids negatively impacting adjacent areas
NSW Undercover car park
Installed 481 Vico battens
Reduced energy consumption by 61%
Annual energy saved: 173,357kW
154.29 tonnes of CO2 savings pa
Our environmental commitment goes way beyond just the making of our lights:
- We use bio-degradable eco-friendly packaging
- We have reduced the use of single use plastic sleeves
- We have increased the use of biodegradable cardboard inserts
- We use biodegradable pallet wrap and tape
- We have eliminated paper instructions through the use of QR codes
As an earth conscious brand, we are continually looking for ways to minimise our carbon footprint and by association yours as well.
It is our commitment to you and the planet.