The NEW SuperNova™ LED floodlight is a high powered solution perfect for any industrial estate, mid-sized sporting field or court. Improve area safety and visual comfort by delivering quality area light using tailored asymmetric optics.
Minimise light pollution and spill into nearby premises using full cut off optics, glare control and optional backward spill guard. Achieve a perfect balance between superior optical performance and energy consumption.
The SuperNova comes with an adjustable U-bracket which is suitable for wall mounting. It can also be mounted on a pole using a customised adaptor. The tilt angle can be adjusted to comply with lighting design requirements. The electrical supply wiring can be terminated within the light.
1. Fix the U-bracket to the surface with a screw torque of 35Nm. Ensure anchors used are rated for fitting weight.
2. Unscrew back cover. Feed wires into fitting through the cable gland. Connect wires to the terminal block. Tighten cable gland.
3. Close back cover and tighten screws. Adjust the tilt angle by loosening the adjustment knobs, tilting the fitting and re-tightening the knobs.
OPTIONAL POLE MOUNTING
Slip the pole adaptor onto the pole and tighten the screws. Screw the SuperNova light onto the pole adaptor. Ensure the torque for all mounting screws is 35Nm.
SFL-PM-S for 180W, 240W & 300W, can mount one or two lights per pole. Fits a 76mm dia pole.
SFL-PM-L for 450W & 600W models, can mount one light per pole. Fits a 76mm dia pole.
OPTIONAL BACK SPILL GUARD
1. Clip the back spill guard into the holes in the housing
2. Fix onto the screws in the centre of the fitting.