Retail Buys the Future website launch
Released: 18 August, 2014
Congratulations to the National Retail Association on the launch of the Retail Buys the Future's project & web resource. The objective is to educate and inform the retail sector on all aspects of achieving energy efficiency in the retail industry. Information resources and project activities include:
- Development of a retail specific, credible sustainability web portal;
- Release of an online diagnostic tool that will calculate individual store energy efficiency;
- Creation of case studies of best practice examples provided by market leaders;
- Delivery of energy efficiency implementation workshops to retailers free of charge nationally, and
- Along with many additional resources such as sector specific fact sheets and operational guides.
The project and resources are designed for the entire retail and personal services sector and will cover information relevant to all sectors including retail, fast food, pharmacy, funeral services, hair and beauty, floristry, newsagents and hardware with a particular focus on SMEs.
The Retail Buys the Future program has obtained funding from the Australian Government through the Department of Industry, Energy and Tourism as part of the Energy Efficiency Information Grants Program.
View weblink here