Contractor Web Portal launched
Released: 21 August, 2013
Calling all electricians interested in growing their business via chamaeleon sales.
In recognition of the strong interest from electrical contractors working in commercial and residential strata sectors, we have developed product support resources to assist them in the sales process.
After canvassing a broad range of electrical and fire contractors, we have answered the key questions around the light's design features, performance, installation, control settings, specification and supply chain.
- How is the Chamaeleon light better than what's already on the market?
- How does it work?
- Why would my client be interested? "
- Where can I buy it?
The opportunities are out there for savvy contractors to respond to their clients needs to reduce energy with an award winning quality Australian designed product and earn good margins in the process.
Other benefits include fast product turnaround times of as little as 2 weeks from placement of order, well below industry standard of 6- 8 weeks. This time reduction assists in contractor's job scheduling and cashflow.
What's on offer?
- A tailored project cost- benefit analysis in pdf format detailing energy and maintenance savings and return on investment (on completion of an online form with lighting upgrade project inputs, contractor logo & scanned energy bill upload),
- Chamaeleon specification guide
- Specification sales support
- Installation & microwave sensor setting instructions
- Energy Saving Certificate & VEET scheme lighting upgrade project documentation requirements
- Technical & warranty support
- Specification price list
- Product training session calendar of events