Cetus range of LED high & low bay lights
Commendation Award winner at 2012 NSW IES Luminaire Design Awards. See more
Released in April 2013, Cetus is the latest installment in the growing Constellation series of lights from enLighten Australia.
Cetus comes in a range of sizes due to its modular design. Each module is a standard size and uses approx 45 watts. Cetus can be used in both high bay and low bay applications using a variety of lens types to tailor the light output to the lighting need.
The Cetus is setting a new benchmark for LED high bay lighting, delivering greater than 90 lumens per watt. We do this by using the very latest technology, including Philips Lumiled LEDs and by designing high quality drivers and optics. Integrated optical lenses improves light output flexibility and directs light to where it is needed.
The Cetus supports a range of intelligent lighting controls which enable occupancy, movement and daylight sensing.
The Cetus high bay range is suitable for a broad range of applications including:
- large retail
- manufacturing sites
The Cetus low bay range is suitable for
- Loading docks
- car park entries
- smaller retail
- Energy savings– up to 70% compared to traditional mercury vapour lighting
- Flexibility – scalable from 2- 6 modules to deliver a range of lumen outputs / 40, 60 or 120 degree optical lenses enabling a customised light delivery footprint
- Heat Management– designed for operating environment of up to 60 degrees ambient temperature
- Long life– 50,000+ hours reduces maintenance in applications where reliability is critical and access can be difficult
- High performance LumiLeds LUXEON M LEDs
- State of the art LED driver technology, developed in Australia by enLighten
- Generous heat sink promoting air flow for heat management
- Integrated optical lenses available in 40, 60 & 120 degrees
- External power pack for heat management
- External quick connector allowing for extension cabling if required
- Inclusion of dust cover and steel mounting bar in standard product offering
The modular Cetus is available in a standard range of 2 to 6 modules. Customised solutions are available for individual applications.
Standard dimensions for the 2 module unit are 120mm (h) x 300mm (w) x 200mm (l). For 3-6 module units, height & width remain constant, an additional 100mm length is added per module.
|Model No.||No. Modules||Rated Power (nominal)||Total Lumens||CRI||Colour Temp (k)|
- Stainless steel hanging kit
- Smart controls - enlighten patented radio frequency technology to further reduce energy consumption through occupancy controls and daylight harvesting
Cetus LED high bay
3D imagery of the new enLighten Cetus LED high bay.
Product Fact Sheets
Cetus specification brochure (674 KB)
If you'd like to access these technical files please log in or apply here
For further information on the Cetus please contact us.